Product Overview: Hornady Critical Defense 9mm 115gr
Hornady Critical Defense 9mm 115gr Ammunition was purpose built for concealed carry guns and designed to deliver reliable and controlled expansion regardless of target every time..
Critical Defense 9mm Ammunition is loaded with Hornady’s bullet which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Each round is loaded into a nickel case for increased visibility in low-light situations and premium low flash propellants that deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns that will not disrupt your vision. This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. The hornady critical defense 9mm ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- Bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Minimal muzzle flash protect night vision
- Feeds reliably in pistols
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
Made In United States of America
Specifications of hornady critical defense 9mm 115gr
1135 Feet Per Second
329 Foot Pounds
|BULLET BRAND AND MODEL||
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
There are no reviews yet.